a curious question

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
are you addicted and stay at the computer all day making music?
No,

I swim, Surf, Climb, Cut grass, Saw wood, Walk dogs, Make music, Play video games, Cook food and then the day Job.
No. I have a wife and three kids and a career as an IT professional. In my younger days I was in a band. Making electronic music allows me to continue that creativity even though I don't have time to be in a band anymore.
Yeah sometimes. I spend like 3 or 4 hours on my music, take a break, pray, eat some good foody, play some dreamcast and snes games, and then it's back to making music tracks. :D
brandystarbrite wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:10 pm
Yeah sometimes. I spend like 3 or 4 hours on my music, take a break, pray, eat some good foody, play some dreamcast and snes games, and then it's back to making music tracks. :D
Brandy,you need to post more songs, I like your work and I like your feedbacks :)
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:39 pm
brandystarbrite wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:10 pm
Brandy,you need to post more songs, I like your work and I like your feedbacks :)
Aye thanks Rafael. :D

My speakers have not been working for the past few weeks, that is why I can't give any feedback these days. As soon as i get a new speakers, I'll give more feedback again. Hopefully I get some new speakers soon. :D

I made a post about it here.
https://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33580