What is your favourite activity in lockdown?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I just tried to play more acoustic guitar and to make some songs :)
I started to learn how to make scores on music! I've found this tool (https://musescore.com/groups/musescore-official-group) which helps me a lot!
Taking into account that now I have tons of free time I prefer to take up something useful and profitable thus I got a job as a cleaner. In case you need a thorough cleaning contact emop. On the occasion of Black Friday we offer a 10-pound discount :)
I've practiced my trombone lessons with my teacher for all time of quarantine. I have raised my level of playing!
Since I'm a programmer, being in lockdown is normal for me. My favorite activity, excluding some obvious choices, and aside from programming, is still watching films. I'm watching more than ever.

For me at least, the lockdown is not a big problem. I guess I'm lucky in that sense. The mask thing is new. But I'm so used to wearing a mask now that I almost feel naked without it. I'm also using tons of disinfectant wipes.

Speaking of masks, when I was a boy I happened to be in Tokyo once. It was my first and only time in Japan. I noticed that there were many people wearing masks. I asked someone if there's a plague or something. He explained the Japanese wear masks when they are sick to avoid infecting other people. I've always thought that's a good idea. Very civilized. So I don't mind masks. In fact, my allergies have not been bothering me since I have been wearing masks whenever I step outside.

:)
Zappacosta wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:37 pm
Hi there!
It seems that lockdown will never end! :( thus I wonder what you usually do while self-isolating?
I agree, it's hard to imagine it ever coming to an end! :|
Dave2018 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:15 am
Zappacosta wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:37 pm
Hi there!
It seems that lockdown will never end! :( thus I wonder what you usually do while self-isolating?
I agree, it's hard to imagine it ever coming to an end! :|
I try to do something good while in lockdown. Say, I did a great cleaning at home. I hired this company to get tons of rubbish away from my house. Now it looks like a completely new neighbourhood.
This is really wonderful! I like your post a lot! Thanks! concrete company birmingham
There is only one solution, stand up.

Fight the power !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmo3HFa2vjg
People people were are the same
No were not the same cause we don't know the game

I wish more people would understand what Chuck D means by this.
Then we most likely would not have another lockdown, and there would be more people like me me refusing to wear a mask that does not stop viruses.

To make it simple viruses are so small they go through the mask they want me to wear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQaVIoEjOM

Don' t believe the hype
False media we don' t need it do we?
Don' t believe the hype Its a sequel

Boostershot anyone ..........

For some part it makes me sad, that those tracks are still so relevant today.
I do sports at home. As for me, it can't replace training to the gym because of I don't have an equipment and the atmosphere, but it helps me stay fit and active.