What is your favourite activity in lockdown?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi there!
It seems that lockdown will never end! :( thus I wonder what you usually do while self-isolating?
At first I preferred reading and watching movies from my wishlist. But now I got sick and tired of all these things. My discipline is not impeccable at all unfortunately so I can do nothing all day long. That is sad!
Zappacosta wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:42 pm
At first I preferred reading and watching movies from my wishlist. But now I got sick and tired of all these things. My discipline is not impeccable at all unfortunately so I can do nothing all day long. That is sad!
Dungeon-based raid challenge is the answer :) after work we gather together of up to 40 people and face this challenge. I must admit that it has a great teambuilding effect in our office. Sometimes I get help from https://skycoach.gg/wow-boost/raids to win :)
Working with LMMS surely.
I'm playing lots of video games. 8-)
Trying to inform people about the pcr test, and show them how we are being fooled, by our governments and the main stream media.

Between working with LMMS and watching movies and tv series.
Play video games. I can play them all day and have fun with my friends.
Machu Jones wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:06 pm
Zappacosta wrote:
Dungeon-based raid challenge is the answer :) after work we gather together of up to 40 people and face this challenge. I must admit that it has a great teambuilding effect in our office. Sometimes I get help to win :)
You just need more hobbies like games, music or chess
jannickz wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:55 am
Machu Jones wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:06 pm
Zappacosta wrote:
Dungeon-based raid challenge is the answer :) after work we gather together of up to 40 people and face this challenge. I must admit that it has a great teambuilding effect in our office. Sometimes I get help to win :)
You just need more hobbies like games, music or chess
Agree with you. The more hobbies the better. Chess btw is gaining much more popularity than during the whole last century I guess :)
At the moment when I have tons of free time in summer I prefer to swim a lot ( I am a professional swimmer), cycle in the woods, and jog in the park at the weekend. Hate sitting at home doing nothing :) in a week or so I really hope to have some cruise trip along the Volga river with Vodohod. I have always dreamt to see Russia :)