Not an issue, but a thank you to LMMS

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi again, Team LMMS!

I just wrote in to say that this month marks one year since I've joined the online forums. With LMMS, I have been able to digitally create music on an entry-level. With the tips and tricks, along with the countless YouTube videos on how to use the software, I have completed four 5-song EPs in my first year as a musician/composer with no budget and with a DIY work ethic!

I'm currently working on some new beats with this software to further release more singles and EPs and even split releases. Once you continue to use the app [or any other], it becomes easy. Thank you so much!

Keep up the great work...and (L)et's (M)ake (M)u(S)ic!!!
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:59 pm
Hi again, Team LMMS!

I just wrote in to say that this month marks one year since I've joined the online forums. With LMMS, I have been able to digitally create music on an entry-level. With the tips and tricks, along with the countless YouTube videos on how to use the software, I have completed four 5-song EPs in my first year as a musician/composer with no budget and with a DIY work ethic!

I'm currently working on some new beats with this software to further release more singles and EPs and even split releases. Once you continue to use the app [or any other], it becomes easy. Thank you so much!

Keep up the great work...and (L)et's (M)ake (M)u(S)ic!!!
Great to hear! Thanks.
I will relay your post to all.
Aye, that is cool. Good to hear that.