Favourite type of video game? Why?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
MMORPG I like the most because there is a strategy and you need to think a lot about how to win
I love strategies. Like HoMM3/5
Thanks for this!
Sports simulators one love.
llugguss wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:34 pm
MMORPG I like the most because there is a strategy and you need to think a lot about how to win. Shooters like Destiny 2 are also great especially if they also provide like D2 the ability to upgrade the char easily. Because of work I don't have sometimes a lot of free time and that option is pretty good.
I prefer shooters like CS GO or Valorant. MMORPG like WoW is also great :)
My favorite genre is video game sports.
World of Warcraft Classic is the World of Warcraft I grew up with, and the best version of the game, expanded into entirely different aspects over the years with expansions and a few changes to suit the evolving bulk of the game.

If you've tried both the current version of Wow and the classic experience and can instantly see that the current version is holding up your hand and skipping a lot of content without thinking too much, then I've bought all of the expansions so far for this game for Shadowlands I know you get to the end and just a bunch of rushed experiences because a bunch of random players don't want to put 100% into the game or are completely toxic, ruining the gaming experience in half the time.

No doubt there are some good communities in the game depending on the guild you belong to, but I have to say that the elite level in retail is much higher than in the classic game and it tarnishes the whole experience in the endgame. I found myself going through old dungeons trying to get some new mounts or a new look for the gear that was relevant to my endgame experience, so you have to start a new character upgrade, but it messes up because now the whole thing is rushed.

You can actually kill like a few wild boars in the trade and go from level 1 to level 5 in less than a few minutes. In Classic WoW, this can take up to an hour to enjoy the scenery and really have fun killing those wild boars while wondering what kind of loot to get to level up your character.

I have 1 of every race and class in the breed and I will spend time with each of them and love the experience, even practicing professions on each race which is useful as opposed to retail which is useful because classic gear makes you feel Big impact in practicing and retail development is only important in the final stages at which point most people, myself included, lose interest because there is nothing else to do but run dungeons and raids for more profit.

If you want an experience that doesn't confuse you and makes you appreciate everything you reached level 60, then I recommend the classic game

I'm more excited about Burning Crusade(spam link removed) than the current Shadow Continent because I know that despite the changes the expansion brought, it wasn't until the third expansion, Cataclysm, that it started going downhill, and Blizzard decided to razor it to the ground by lowering the retail max level to 60 which tells me they are trying to orientate themselves towards Classic but the execution is very poor because it is so easy to level up.
i love online gaming the most. I play minecraft, roblox and among us. Sometimes I use vpn tool for open banned websites and other social media. I use vpn for (link removed by mod) too.
This topic attracts way to much SCAM, and it is not related to lmms.
Locked!