Why is this happening?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
why are my songs not successful ?? i don't get any feedback either, i don't gain followers what's wrong ?? my song or myself ?? on the discord server nobody wants to give me feedback, sad that
It's not your songs. I have the same problem.

Getting good feedback is one of the hardest things.

I made a track, with vid and posted it on facebook and a few forums.

I now have on you tube 1 follower :(
Barretoproducer wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:49 pm
why are my songs not successful ?? i don't get any feedback either, i don't gain followers what's wrong ?? my song or myself ?? on the discord server nobody wants to give me feedback, sad that
Dont gloom about that. Making music as an amateur is mostly for the enjoyment of one person : You!
There are a gazilion +1 of 'producers' online -I would not be a bit surprised if more than a mio songs are published online every day.
Take a look at my youTube channel -Each video has < 200 clicks....... 🥴
Of cause i am sad about that. Other peeps can publish a tutorial on lmms, that is.. well not having the content i have in mine, and they have 200K views after one day -Why? Idk, but soMe plays a role, and some soMe has 'commercial boosting' -You kind of pay for views, that generate more views, and then there is snowball effect. I dont use that at all
Result: 200 views and mostly less 🙄
Barretoproducer wrote:
Does your track unique and greatly produced? Would you listen to it many times if it wasn't yours?

We all love our own tunes, but are they really deserve to be one top? Let's be real.

People don't have time to listen to amateur experiments - every week there are tons of major league releases.
scratchmatch wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:50 am
Barretoproducer wrote:
Does your track unique and greatly produced? Would you listen to it many times if it wasn't yours?

We all love our own tunes, but are they really deserve to be one top? Let's be real.

People don't have time to listen to amateur experiments - every week there are tons of major league releases.
You are right but also overlooking something.

I made a House track.

This track got very positive feedback.
On the Linux musicians forum, some one said he bobbeb his head while listening to it.

On soundcloud a group that keeps track of house music, reposted my track.

Still only 1 follower on you tube.

Because of this, you tube uses a not so good codec for my vid, and thats why the quality is not as good as it could be.

And then there is another problem. Not all people like House Music.
What is the name of your youtube channel Gps?
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:26 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSzceg_jTS0&t=159s

Thank you :)
Gps wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:41 pm
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:26 pm

I just subscribed and left a comment too. Listening to that song over again is the bomb! 8-)
Gps wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:32 am
8-)