What kind of plug in is this?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I don't know what kind of plug is this and I need one... I want something that can separate frequencies' stereo position, it does something all high freq become stereo widened and 500 hz become centerpanned.

I kinda feel tired for creating 3 additional channels of 1 instrument to separate frequencies. Now my song has 70 channels.
I believe the type of plugin you are looking for is a multiband stereo imager, with some replacing "imager" with "processor" or "widener". The multiband is the important part, since it allows splitting the bands like you've specified. I don't personally make use of any right now, so I unfortunately don't have any specific plugins to suggest.
Stakeout Punch wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:24 pm
I believe the type of plugin you are looking for is a multiband stereo imager, with some replacing "imager" with "processor" or "widener". The multiband is the important part, since it allows splitting the bands like you've specified. I don't personally make use of any right now, so I unfortunately don't have any specific plugins to suggest.
Thanks, this is helpful even if you don't suggest any. I searched some and it turns out that most of them are paid, but I've found ones that were free (though havent tested if it works well on speakers rather than headphones) RIP if all of them uses Haas method