I don't get any more feedback from anyone

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Does anyone else here receive any feedback, or when they do, do they receive negative and also do not gain followers? I have 2 followers on my YouTube channel with 22 songs, never leave that, is anyone else in this situation?
Barretoproducer wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:45 pm
Does anyone else here receive any feedback, or when they do, do they receive negative and also do not gain followers? I have 2 followers on my YouTube channel with 22 songs, never leave that, is anyone else in this situation?
I don't usually get public feedback, sometimes I wish I did. Usually I have a handful of people I trust to have good opinions and feedback I can work with, so I ask them directly.
Sometimes depending on how old your account is may determine your algorithm or something, this may sound dumb but I have noticed this, youtube be wack sometimes when it comes to algorithm.

I have 24 subs and sometimes I go around youtube searching for ONLY small LMMS channels and rate their music with positive things, they'll reply, 9 out of 10 times. So because of this, some small channels come back to me- like a circle.

I really do this because I wanted to hear what other types of music people make in LMMS. I see Lofi, trap, remixes, remakes, some underrated songs, tutorials, and stuff like that.

I am not saying go around and just commune and engage with fellow homo sapiens, I am saying, this is a good way to make friends and see what others make, but I think there are other ways.

if you're not on youtube...sorry, people seem to like FL or ableton…or simply don't care unless they're a musician themselves (sad truth) :/ but you can try..I gave up on sound cloud and insta.
I will be back to giving feedback again, on the Lmms Forum, soundcloud and youtube, as soon as my new speakers arrive. The ones I got after my old speakers spoiled, are lame and not good for reviewing music.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:46 pm
I will be back to giving feedback again, on the Lmms Forum, soundcloud and youtube, as soon as my new speakers arrive. The ones I got after my old speakers spoiled, are lame and not good for reviewing music.
Thank you