Can you update the appimage for the 1.3 alpha?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi,

It would be nice to have the 1.3 alpha appimage updated more often, so we could keep testing it thoroughly.
oldcastle wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:22 am
Hi,
It would be nice to have the 1.3 alpha appimage updated more often, so we could keep testing it thoroughly.
Yes, true -But i should be bot-complied in the specific release. Master however is not, so you need to find the release you want to test, and there bind the bot in a hat (do not ask why), and dl that version of the AppImage
Like here:
https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/pull/5896# ... -770295226
Sorry, but I didn't understand what you were trying to say. So, it means that we cannot create an Appimage from the master? I just tried to do that and it failed.
it was just updated yesterday iirc
oldcastle wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:43 pm
it means that we cannot create an Appimage from the master? I just tried to do that and it failed.
You mean YOU compiled and attempted to build the appImage from Master?
If so you may be missing some dependencies.
What is the output on CLI?

Else (You only want to get an appImage created by someone else in Dev), then you need to follow the link for the specific version of 'Nightly-builds' and you do need to use the BOT-links, as i showed you. Did you try the link?
kamalamalamalam believes a bew one was build yesterday, idk anything about that.
Ok, I got it!

Thanks.
When will Alpha 2 happen ?
forlorn wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:31 pm
When will Alpha 2 happen ?
Not known