Well the Common Denominator in "Unanswered topics" that is blatantly obvious in this image:
Yes, it is topics in Music-projects!
Are your song on the list?
Maybe several times, even?
I think we could do better in here.
(That may sound odd, since i almost never answers topics in Music-projects, but i have around an hour of technical issues daily, so i dont have the time.)
I am sure everyone that posts a new track anticipate some feedback, and i am also sure everyone that does not get any feedback, is disappointed.
But heres the thing:
When YOU posted your newest song, did YOU listened to any one of the other songs, and gave them a feedback??
See thats where i have an idea..
I would like everyone that posts a topic in Music-projects! to at least give review to at least TWO of the unanswered topics in Music-projects!
If everyone that posts a new song took time to give at least two other songs a constructive review, then that Common Denominator could be obliterated -Wiped from our forum!
Because some may be in doubt of what a review aka Constructive-criticism should contain, here is a small list of what any poster in Music-projects would benefit from getting answered:

* How is my Mix?
* Do I use good Instruments?
* Does the song have a good structure?
* Do you like the melody?
* from 1 to 10 ¤ how would you rate the total production?

You can simply copy that list and use it your Constructive-criticism post
Have i forgotten something important on that list?
Add it in the comments :)
I really hope, that we can get rid of those several 100' of unanswered topics in Music-projects