Is there an online marketplace for LMMS Templates?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I was wondering if anyone knows an online Web store where people can buy LMMS templates and projects. There are several sites where you can sell and purchase FL Studio, Ableton, Logic, etc templates but I've never heard of one for LMMS.

Also wanted to know if you guys think it's something people might be interested in.

On a side note, I'm aware of the free sharing project platform in this forum. My interest is more on a platform where we can buy and sell, and make a little bit of pocket money for selling "premium" LMMS templates and projects.

Thanks in advance.
kond1beats wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:40 am
I was wondering if anyone knows an online Web store where people can buy LMMS templates and projects. There are several sites where you can sell and purchase FL Studio, Ableton, Logic, etc templates but I've never heard of one for LMMS.

Also wanted to know if you guys think it's something people might be interested in.

On a side note, I'm aware of the free sharing project platform in this forum. My interest is more on a platform where we can buy and sell, and make a little bit of pocket money for selling "premium" LMMS templates and projects.

Thanks in advance.
No that does not exists, so if you think there is a marked for that, you can go into business