How to easily use Synth1 banks?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I just downloaded about 20 synth1 banks and I can't bear the idea of having to manually configure each one's location. Is there somewhere I can place them to be auto-detected?
Did you run the .exe file ?

There is a manaul in not so good english, with the synth.
Which exe file? There is one which seems to be for updating or something, and the other resets my settings (which I do not want to do, this took ages to configure).
The manual has no instructions on where to place folders with presets where they are automatically detected. I know only one way to do it: manually navigate to folder location.
Also, I had not 20 banks, but 40 banks I frivolously installed... However, I finished configuring them within 20-25 minutes.
If I do this in the future, however, it will be very useful to know where to place banks.
It been a while , so I don't remember exactly how to set it it up.

I do remember us having to use an ini or exe file, so the banks will show up.
Installation
A case to use for the first time

You carry out setting initialization tool "initsettings.exe" in the directory same as this file. Then setting is initialized.
The VSTi DLL is called “Synth1 VST.dll”. Copy this file to the VST plugin folder of the host application.
For example, if your favourite sequencer is Cubase , you should copy "Synth1 VST.dll" to "C:\Program Files\Cubase SX\Vstplugins" directory.

Installation is now complete. Please confirm that Synth1 appears in the plugin menu of the host application.

At the time of version up (When you have already used Synth1 and want to succeed setting information)

Please execute the set succession tool (reg2ini.exe) that exists in the same directory as this file, and generate the configuration file (ini file) when improving from the version before Synth1 V1.11.
Please overwrite-copy plugin file "Synth1 VST.dll" by manual operation to a VST plugin folder.

Installation is now complete.
Nonono, the default banks didn't need initialisation to run.
I'm saying, I downloaded external banks from the internet. The only way I know to set those up is to do it from within the VST GUI itself.
Monospace wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:07 am
I just downloaded about 20 synth1 banks and I can't bear the idea of having to manually configure each one's location. Is there somewhere I can place them to be auto-detected?
I have made a whole video on this subject