LMMS domain?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I've used LMMS for quite some time (though my songs are mostly shit, thus not worth sharing) and I'd like to do something for the project. Then I thought I could fund domain for LMMS. How do you feel about it?
There's already a site for sharing songs, of that's what you're getting at:
http://lmms.sourceforge.net/lsp/index.p ... y=Projects
If you mean something like lmms.org I'd love the idea.

However, some of them ar already taken. Also I believe the access of the domain should be in hands of the lead developers! (Please do not take this personally!)
The reason I say this is because IF for some reason you have an argument with someone of LMMS OR for one or another reason you stop payment without us knowing, the url might become in hands of someone else. And if the url is starting to become the official URL, the LMMS team can't afford to get it taken away from them (because the domain will be spread..)

Nevertheless, I do think a proper domain for LMMS would be a good thing! Even more, I like the fact that you want to do something back for LMMS! Just make sure the project has something in their hands so they can secure the page if needed (for instance: make a new account with a domainprovider and share the details of that with the lead development)

Once again, do NOT take this personally, it just wouldn't be the first FLOSS project where things go bad and someone takes off with a lot stuff of the project (or even worse: cash! [Yes, I've seen it happen!])

Grts

Wouter
I may have much money on my hands soon, so I'll buy TLD (though main are taken, but I'll figure something out)