Our introduction thread

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
181 posts
hi im darker tomb i just got into lmms and i have understood the program so far
i mainly do house music i also do experimental,industrial,dubstep,and jungle
I've been using LMMS for almost three years now, but for about five or six hours every day. I've been programming video games for eight years, and I originally started making music for my games, but mow I have a much larger goal of making music for Monstercat. I'm 16 right now, and I really need to start composing professionally before I'm 18. I'm having trouble, but I'm sure I'll be able to pull it off. hellodear.in

Regards, teatv.ltd
Hi! Nawer here
I've started doing music and sound design in general not so long ago (like, 4 months or so ago?) but I'm really deep into exploring what everything all I have can do, and that usually is enough to make some sweet stuff. Sometimes. Not yet a full track.
Also I have a basson and years of classical musical training and years of tech-finding-hobby-or-whatever, which may be interesting to say, huh?
Hi,

I'm Nihilist. I'm an engineer by training and a hobbyist who takes an interest in almost anything technical. I home-brew stuff and do a little coding and play flute and recently decided to learn music and came across LMMS because I'm 22, jobless and bored due to the pandemic. I must say, the work done by developers around the world in creating LMMS is awesome and I'm grateful for that.
oliverthom707 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:02 am
I've been using LMMS for almost three years now, but for about five or six hours every day. I've been programming video games for eight years, and I originally started making music for my games, but mow I have a much larger goal of making music for Monstercat. I'm 16 right now, and I really need to start composing professionally before I'm 18. I'm having trouble, but I'm sure I'll be able to pull it off.
I too started from developing games! (When I was 16) I downloaded LMMS for the first time to make a beat for the background music of one of my games :D
Hello! My name is Hitigo and I love making music, specially indie-pop-rock and orchestral tunes for movie soundtracks. I really love the idea of an open-source audio platform, and I'm starting to learn the basics.
hey, I'm new to this forum, looking forward to seeing interetin info anfdd meeting new people))
AnneSmith60 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:11 pm
hey, I'm new to this forum, looking forward to seeing interetin info anfdd meeting new people))
welcome!
Hello! I'm new to the forum but I have been using LMMS for a long time. I'm hoping to meet people to collab with and potentially put together a compilation of house/techno music.
Hi there!
I am a newbie here :)
Hope to have fun ;)
181 posts