Our introduction thread

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
96 posts
Hello my name is Spooderboi and I'm pretty confident in my music creation but still no expert. i been using lmms since 1.1.3. Last year during the summer I learned most of mixing and master from my cousin who produces mostly EDM music, and I learned music theory from marching band. I compose mostly touhou styled music because I got hooked to touhou from my brother, but I am flexible and willing to try new things whenever I have the time. I like cute things, candies, and metroidvania's.

Before you say anything, only a real man can admit liking cute things. I also like my coffee with alot of sugar and alot of cream.

Here's my soundcloud, avoid the old songs cuz those suck.
https://soundcloud.com/jopesh-joestar
it's so good, i can't believe something so free, can do sooo much! it's good when u want to try new stuff, but don't have the money for the fancy expensive stuff. I tried several other (free / free trial) programs, but this is the best yet!
hey guys, I love music. :D
Hey guys happy to be around, mx player
sazers wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:56 am
hey guys, I love music. :D
Cool! :D

Welcome to the forum sazers.
Hello!

I want to make music that doesn't exist yet.
Some kind of light dark dubby psybient ambient. But groovy.
Tried some dj'ing, now jumping into producing.

Fun fact: Years ago I also wanted to produce music so I build a PC with a great soundchip and called it Nebula. Because that is where stars are born. And I never actually did it. xD It was a nice PC though and I have dabbled into stuff. Now ready to RUMBLE.
96 posts