Copyright issues

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
In Lmms library is also be part of comercial use because I want to use all sample, effects preset all things pre-installed in Lmms for making my song and upload in YouTube without worry of copyright issues please provide me information
Aditya18 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:19 am
In Lmms library is also be part of comercial use because I want to use all sample, effects preset all things pre-installed in Lmms for making my song and upload in YouTube without worry of copyright issues please provide me information
The samples are offered under is GPL2. GPL2 is a source license.
You can do whatever you want with derivative works, just don't relicense anything from lmms samples library as your own!

Any and All relicensing is illegal!

Note, bundled project files aren't C00 cleared either. If you have a question about a particular track, let a developer know and we'll do our best to get you in contact with the original artist.
Everything I used in Lmms and export the music and upload in YouTube in any issues on copyright that music some of parts are confused like library all sample present effects etc . Please clear the this confusion. ( Only creating music using all parts of Lmms)
Aditya18 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:49 am
Only creating music using all parts of Lmms)
Then you have no issues.