I Need some help w/Dubstep "wobble"

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hey guys,

This is my first time on an "advice forum." I've been an LMMS user for about 5 months now, and I just recently started playing around with LFOs and the controllers and stuff to make some dubstep wobble effects.

The Problem is:
I can't get the wobble to start at the right point.

I have a controller turning the Cutoff nob on the LFO filter and it is synced to 8th notes. But when I hit play to hear my song, the wobble tends to come in midway. It almost seems like I have to hit the play button at just the right time in order for it to work.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

And more importantly, does anyone have any tips/advice to help me fix this?

Thank you in advance.
think i know the issue
Look at this project
http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=762703
in the first container the note-wob are in synch with the kick
in the 2. container the first note is in synch with the kick, but the second is not!
in the third container the note-wob are again in synch with the kick.
The reason is that in the 2. container 2. notes is not 'alignged' with the envelope
In lmms ebvelopes are only retriggered in the start of a container.
so make sure you have the correct beat disstance between the notes in ONE container OR (and simpler) use a new container for each wob note. that should.. ( i hope) make sure that the envelope is retriggered for each wob
-was that it?

Br.
That looks similar to the problem I'm having, but that's not quite it. The problem I have with the wobble gets messed up from the beginning. And I have my wobble sound starting on beat one. I'm not really doing any syncopation yet. So, I don't think this is the same issue.

The best way I can describe it is like this:

I want it to sound like "wub wub wub wub" (I want to be able to hear the full wobble sound of each like what is normally heard in every other dubstep track in the world).

But mine sometimes comes in midway and sounds kinda like "ub wub ub wub"

It's almost as if I have to hit "play" at just the right moment in order for everything to sound right.

Any other ideas??

P.S. musikbear

How are you creating your wobble sound in the example you showed me? I don't see anything happening with any LFOs.
again it is the note to synchronization that is the issue.
If you want synchronization to 1/8 spd, you must use 1/8 notes in the container
When the container envelope is retriggered, it will synchonize to the note first played, so if you have your controller-rack controller SPD set to 1/8, all the notes in the songeditor-container must be 1/8. That way you ensure that when first note is played or rather has played, the envelope will be retriggered to the correct speed
understand?
Here is a synchronized controller rack dubstepish project
http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=763157
How are you creating your wobble sound in the example you showed me? I don't see anything happening with any LFOs.
i use the LFO on the cutoff-tab in the 3OC ENV/LFO
The 3oc has indiviuel LFOs for vol cutoff and resonance
Open the cutoff lfo and you can see the curve i use :)

Br.