The Coolness of Delay Lama Vst

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
slipstick wrote:As you say it's good fun to play with. It'll never sound like a real singer but then it's not intended to.
Yep. That is true.
But I have realised it does sound good for ambient or relaxing ethnic type music though.
slipstick wrote:I don't really see how the sounds can be "too low quality" as betalord thinks.
Steve
Too Low quality? :P
How come?
Okay.
I'm working on a Delay Lama music track.
I'm going to try and see if I can make one, similar in style to those late 80's sounding ambient music tracks.
Here's a screenshot of my project dudes. :D

I'm gonna take my time and see how it goes. :geek:
I reckon what we really need is Daisy on lead vocal with Delay Lama doing the harmonies. Remember Daisy ? https://www.plogue.com/products/alterego/

I'm going to have a go at that (along with lots of other things) ;).

Steve
Golden! Thanks for bringing this VST to everyone's attention.
Okay.
I'm still working on my Delay Lama song. :)
So far, everything sounds good.
The big question to myself is, should I put in any melodies? :geek:
And if so, how should it sound?

I still want to keep this track, short and epic enough though. He! He! :)
Hmmm.
slipstick wrote:I reckon what we really need is Daisy on lead vocal with Delay Lama doing the harmonies.
Steve
Now that's a cool idea.
A dynamic singing duo. 8-)
slipstick wrote:Remember Daisy? https://www.plogue.com/products/alterego/
Daisy?
Now how could I forget good ol' Daisy. 8-)
Cool plugin.
The only problem is, my PC will freeze if I run it. Waaaaah!! :cry: :P
slipstick wrote: I'm going to have a go at that (along with lots of other things) ;).

Steve
Good luck and many blessings.
If you end up making any music with those two, feel free to post it, in the Tutorials Section.
So we could all listen to it. 8-)
At the moment I'm trying to teach Daisy to sing in Latin. I like Early Music and Gregorian Chants and they're all in Latin. But it's proving a bit challenging. Also I'm spending less of my time with LMMS because my other DAW has brought out a version that allows entry in proper music notation (you know, dots on lines) and I'm playing with that.

But you never know one day I might actually produce some music worth setting loose in the big wide world.

Have fun - Steve
Back to testing out Delay Lama. :)
Okay dudes. :D
I'm going to use some Lmms effect plugins, with Delay Lama, and see what kinda crazy things,
I could come up with.
This is going to be fun. 8-)
And my journey, exploring the secrets of the Delay Lama Vst,.... continues. 8-)