Actual "free" Vst's, samples, and such

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
94 posts

Do you have beef with misleading "free" stuff?

Yes!!!
79%
Nah
7%
It's all the same to the clam
14%

reaxcomp is the multiband compressor I used to master Trouble in Candyland VIP. It's prettty rockin' if I do say so myself. You can get the full ReaPlugs package (don't worry folks, it's legal, Cockos offers them as freeware) here. Windows bugged out and wouldn't run the installer, but it's fine. It doesn't ask for any personal info or crap. It just installs the .dll's
mrlmmsguy wrote:PLEASE, no cracks, pirated samples or illegally reproduced software. Life is too short for jail time
no one is going to jail for illegally downloading samples
ffs kanye west got caught torrenting serum once lmao
kLik_kLak_dubs wrote:
mrlmmsguy wrote:PLEASE, no cracks, pirated samples or illegally reproduced software. Life is too short for jail time
Mass downloaders/uploaders of pirated audio software risk being fined. This is becoming reality, if it hasn't already.
The Chill Fox wrote:I have one of the worst computers of all time, lol.
4GB of ram. Windows 10
Processors: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J1900 @1.99GHz 1.99GHz
64x operating system; 64x based processor
that's nothing, I used to produce on a laptop that barely had 4 gigs of ram and a cpu clock speed of 0.98.GHz
but shit dude I made it work and used it for music for about 2 years
caLRo wrote:
kLik_kLak_dubs wrote:
Mass downloaders/uploaders of pirated audio software risk being fined. This is becoming reality, if it hasn't already.
Yea of course, a friend of mine got caught pirating nexus by an anti piracy company and they contacted his ISP and his mom ended up having to pay refx a few hundred dollars... that's reasonable i'm just saying no one's ever gonna get actually arrested from it lol
kLik_kLak_dubs wrote: that's reasonable i'm just saying no one's ever gonna get actually arrested from it lol
Famous last lines, sir.
Also, https://www.image-line.com/company/stoppirating.php
mrlmmsguy wrote:
kLik_kLak_dubs wrote: that's reasonable i'm just saying no one's ever gonna get actually arrested from it lol
Famous last lines, sir.
Also, https://www.image-line.com/company/stoppirating.php
piracy morals is a totally different convo
kLik_kLak_dubs wrote:
The Chill Fox wrote:I have one of the worst computers of all time, lol.
4GB of ram. Windows 10
Processors: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J1900 @1.99GHz 1.99GHz
64x operating system; 64x based processor
that's nothing, I used to produce on a laptop that barely had 4 gigs of ram and a cpu clock speed of 0.98.GHz
but shit dude I made it work and used it for music for about 2 years
It is nothing if that same shitty computer I'm using is also for work and videogames. ;P
Don't forget dudes, this is a topic about free Vst's and samples etc.
Take care. I'll be back. 8-)
This site has some really good soundfonts.
http://johannes.roussel.free.fr/music/soundfonts.htm
They even have some nice, choir soundfonts too.
And there is some really nice music to listen to, while downloading them.
So enjoy! 8-)
94 posts