Can I make money off of music produced in LMMS?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Nobody seems to be able to answer this, there's some questions about the license of the samples and there doesn't seem to be any clarity about this issue.
I am definitely NOT an expert on this matter, but it seems to me that LMMS users should be able to make money off of the music they produce.

It's a free, open-source software daw. So, I don't think there is any reason to pay royalties, if that's what you're asking.

That's my guess.

h0yaman
In the terms and services that you agree to during the installation of LMMS, there is a section that states that nobody can sue over the provided samples in LMMS when they show up clearly in two or more marketed songs. So you CAN make money off of your music, but you want to apply lots of FX and filters so that your song sounds original and you don't need to worry about sample use anyway.
LMMS is GPL. Exported audio files are "program output," which you are allowed to redistribute. As previously stated by another user, samples are all you need to check the EULA about, as having them in your songs is copying or creating a "derivative work."