Hi,
We have a Viscount Prestige I Organ and several midi songs that we play via the Galileo midi player. Pipes of the Organ paly the song but I need to apply two changes via software:
1) I have to standardize the volume of all songs as some are louder than others;
2) to those songs that do not play via the pipes I have to enable those "tabs MIDI A\B" and I have been told I can do so via the SysEx command

I find some difficulties in finding a proper software for opening a midi file, editing with proper settings I need, and save it back to midi ready for playing it via the Organ.

What software should I be using? Possible a freeware as this is not for profit oriented task. Is this software suitable for this tasks?

Keep in mind I do not have the midi player or the organ connected to the PC and do not have a midi port on my PC (running Windows 7 pro x64).
So far I found the following software (not knowing if they do the job and how to):
- reaper
- midi-ox (which I installed but does not work as I am unable to open a midi file)
- OrganAssist
- LMMS
- Anvil Studio

Please help as you possibly can.
Thank you,
Spiro