Using presets for VST plugin 'Massive' in LMMS

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Yesterday, I realized that I am incapable of importing presets for the vst plugin MASSIVE. The extension for these presets are ".nmsv" files, most likely created my native instruments (who just so happen to be the authors of Massive). Since LMMS is not capable of reading these types of files, I was wondering, is there any loophole that anybody knows so I could use these presets in LMMS? I don't expect any magical solution, so I am just curious as to if anybody on this fantastic forum would know anything about my current situation. ANY feedback is appreciated.
Nvm I got it. Ignore this.
Can you please explain how you managed to load the presets for Massive?
may you please tell us how to do it? I found some samples that i want to add.
lllAD3Nlll wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:36 pm
Can you please explain how you managed to load the presets for Massive?
MickeyMoose555 wrote: may you please tell us how to do it? I found some samples that i want to add.
All presets for VSTs must be imported through the actual VST, so study the UI for the specific VST and find the file-options in the VST-UI
But DO make sure your VST stands up to the 5-point test! :
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=Wo ... t_VST_test
I actually do not believe Massive pass the test.

Besides that, since MickeyMoose555 are new here Welcome to the forum MickeyMoose555! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480