What LMMS Means To Me

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5908

With the above topic locked, LMMS remains without a meaning, save "the software itself". I've read up on the naming and branding dicussions held in the past (thanks grejppi), and I'm no longer committed to or interested in finding a meaning that "WE" could agree on. Instead, I'll leave you with what "I" see in LMMS.

To "ME", LMMS refers to the nicknames of four kickass developers who were once involved with the project when it was in its early stages. To this day, their identities remain a mystery.

This is the answer that "I" will provide when someone asks "ME" about LMMS. I replaced the mystery of the meaningless acronym with another mystery, but at least I added a sliver of humanized meaning to it.

From a software branding perspective, I remain completely at odds with the notion of LMMS only having to refer to the software itself.

---

If my previous posts weren't clear enough: my intention is NOT to use this interpretation side by side with the official name and brand "LMMS". Rather, I see it as a layer of explanation beneath the acronym. Do NOT mistake it for an attempt to change the official name.
Calro, the post was locked for a reason. this discussion is futile, and a consensus on a name will never happen
Now i have to lock this too, so p l e a s e do not reopen this name discussion. please..