A remix

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hey guys!
I recently saw on calvin harris' soundcloud account a free acapella pack of his most famous songs. So I thought: Why not make a remix of "Outside" ?
I downloaded the "Outside" acapella and I am making a remix/bootleg of it.
My question:
Am I allowed to make a remix? (I mean he has uploaded a fucking acapella of this song - thats like saying: COME MAKE A REMIX OF MY SONG!)
Am I allowed to integrate melodies from his song?
surely there is an eula or similar included in the package ?
If not, ask on his sc- eg ask where you got the files. No one here can tell you :p
Sorry for not clarifiying:
It is a playlist with the acapella of him. He created it. You can download the playlist at anything2mp3.
The way I understand how Beatport packages worked, you can sample them, however, you cannot distribute them without permission of the original artist. Thats why my Days to Come remix is not a free download. Some artists like Zedd will release acapellas for the exact reason to promote remixing their song and drawing interest towards the original/official versions.

Just a rule of thumb though, if it was never posted as a free download at any point, I would assume that it would be safer not to mess with them. But if they were posted to soundcloud as free downloads, I'd say go crazy..
Whaf would happen to me in the worst case? I mean I have begun to make the remix. I will probably release it.
Let me add something:
The playlist/pack was a free download in the past (I have gone through a few websites and all of them said it is free download)