Let Me Make Sound..

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I'm just wondering if there are people around this forum working with LMMS at there day job.. I guess what I mean is if you are making songs for money? How much can you get paid? is it like a full time job? how long have you been doing it for?
Maybe this forum is full of underated hobbyists,, but I'm blown away almost daily but the talent showcased on this forum, it just makes me wonder, just do it for fun? or get employed in the audioproduction field with the experienced gained here...
I'm doing it part time for money. Haven't sold anything yet, but I've made about $0.15 from Youtube ad revenue... :D I don't think any of my tracks are good enough that people would want to buy it yet, but I'm working on some new stuff that I haven't announced yet. If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Google+, you will see that I just announced that I'm currently collaborating with another producer. I'm contributing to one of his tracks on his album "Beyond" which is coming out September. You will be able to easily tell which track I co-produced, it has my typical orchestral style. :D It will be available on iTunes, Spotify and Bandcamp FYI.
I'm also working on my own full length album. It's a little early to announce it publicly at the moment, but it is happening. ;) I'm looking to release it early next year on iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music as well as on my Bandcamp page.
I'm working toward maybe a part time career in music. Lot's of people think that LMMS isn't good enough to make music worth selling, but to me, the DAW doesn't matter, it's the producers skill/talent. And I also think LMMS is more than capable of doing what we need it to do at the moment.
I understood that making music is not for me. It's too unstable, but I hope it's going to work for you.
I understood that making music is not for me. It's too unstable, but I hope it's going to work for you.