Alrighty, so I've created a soundcloud account called LMMS Artist Hub which can serve as a substitute to the LMMS group page until we find a better solution. I'll be running it voluntarily until further notice, but now that the page is up and running, people can start sending songs to be featured in the hub! For now I'm limiting songs uploaded to soundcloud prior to August 1st, 2016 to no more than a total of eight (8) songs. I'm imposing this limit just so I don't have to spend all the time I'd use for homework searching out and reposting song after song.

The account can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/lmms_artisthub

Right now, the only requirements to having a song reposted in the Hub is simply:
1. Follow the hub account on soundcloud.
2. Join the forums (I don't think anyone should have trouble with that...)
3. Send me a link via this topic page, soundcloud messages, or emailing lmms.artisthub@gmail.com..

In the future I might add a facebook page for the artist hub that will feature AMA (ask me anything) threads, remix opportunities, and more features specifically aimed at not only promoting LMMS, but the artist community.

I will also be sorting music into playlists by genre, so that artists who like one genre but not another can find music that is more likely to suit their taste!

If anyone has any questions, ideas, comments, concerns, etc., message me directly or post to this forum General-chat, Use @LMMS-HUB in the topic, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

-Jacoby