Livestreams

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Alrighty, so I've officially gathered all I need to do to broadcast livestreams. For now here are the tentative details:

I will be streaming on stream.me, and it will ALWAYS be on Saturdays. I have yet to figure out the actual time when they will occur, but it will likely be around 1:00pm Mountain Standard Time (if you need help figuring out when that is, message me and I'll let you know your time zone equivilent) and will run around 45 minutes to an hour. They will occur as often as I can do them, but they will happen at least on a bi-weekly basis.

During these livestreams, I'll be either working on songs, helping other users learn how to use ZynAddSubFX, and so on so forth.

My first livestream will be this Saturday (October 1st), and I will be working on a revived concept during that livestream. I will be working on it live from 12pm-1pm Mountain Standard Time (Denver/Salt Lake City)

Tune in here: https://www.stream.me/davisjacobym
Livestream this saturday. See the first post in this thread for details.
Ooooh cool!
Oh wait...I will be somewhere where I can watch...that is a bummer.
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Oh wait...I will be somewhere where I can watch...that is a bummer.
I'm looking into simultaneously recording it. If I can, I'll re-upload the finished stream to YouTube or something.
davisjacobym wrote:
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Oh wait...I will be somewhere where I can watch...that is a bummer.
I'm looking into simultaneously recording it. If I can, I'll re-upload the finished stream to YouTube or something.
yay! :D
If you are able to watch, what's the problem ? Or did you mean "cannot" ?

Steve
(sorry, using "can" when you mean "can't" is one of those things that gets to me...there are others. Something to do with being old I guess ;).
I changed the time to 12pm-1pm instead of 1pm-2pm. Time conflicts came up on my end.
slipstick wrote:
If you are able to watch, what's the problem ? Or did you mean "cannot" ?

Steve
(sorry, using "can" when you mean "can't" is one of those things that gets to me...there are others. Something to do with being old I guess ;).
Oh, would you look at that...sorry, that's my fault. It's "Can't". I think faster than I can type. ;)

And that has nothing to you being old. People need to know sentence structure. And stuff.
Why not Twitch though?