My cancer is back.

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I have stared palliative care, I still have not given up all hope. Who knows it may go back in remission. But I have been going around the web closing accounts so my family will not have to maintain them. I have explored my beliefs and values so that I can find a sense of peace, and reached a point of acceptance that is appropriate for my situation.
When I'm feeling well enough from time to time, I will stop in to see how everything here is going.
Eino wrote:I have stared palliative care, I still have not given up all hope. Who knows it may go back in remission. But I have been going around the web closing accounts so my family will not have to maintain them. I have explored my beliefs and values so that I can find a sense of peace, and reached a point of acceptance that is appropriate for my situation.
When I'm feeling well enough from time to time, I will stop in to see how everything here is going.
:cry: I'm so sorry...stupid cancer :x you will be in my thoughts and prayers :cry:
Eino wrote:I have stared palliative care, I still have not given up all hope. Who knows it may go back in remission. But I have been going around the web closing accounts so my family will not have to maintain them. I have explored my beliefs and values so that I can find a sense of peace, and reached a point of acceptance that is appropriate for my situation.
That's so sad. You and that 3d buzz guy, both suffer from stinky cancer.
You will be in my prayers too.
Get well soon Mr. Eino.

Did you try Pineapple fruit and Cucumber/Zucchini that I suggested to you the last time?
That fruit Pineapple, Cucumber, Zucchini, Aloes and Pomegranate does miracles. :D
I am deeply sad to learn this.
I cant find words that can help YOU in this situation. The only thing that comes to mind, is, try to enjoy that part of life you love most. Be with the people that are your most valuable, and dear.
That's not good to hear though I am glad that you seem to have achieved a degree of peace and a positive attitude. I really hope things improve for you.

Steve
Eino,

This is terribly sad news. At this point you may never read any of the replies on your final thread but your piano compositions won't be forgotten. For those that don't know what palliative care is, it's the end stage of a long battle where doctors administer quality of life treatments to make someone's end days as comfortable as possible. Palliative care means that the battle has ended and not for the better.

Although Eino's soundcloud has been taken down, here's Eino's Grand Morning Sunrise from Best Of LMMS Volume 2.

https://lmmsartists.bandcamp.com/track/ ... ng-sunrise

Warmest regards,

-Tres
Our thoughts are with you man.

As Tres has said, your music won't be fogotten, and I wish you hadn't taken your soundcloud down, so people could enjoy them even after your residency in this dimension ends.

I wish you all the best and send you all the love in the world.
:(

I don't know what to say. I was already missing you on these forums.

Have you heard about cannabis oil ?

Just like to add something.

I want to thank you for all the stuff you explained to me.

You and a few other even managed to make me understand sheet music.

I also hold you responsible for me to be more interested in classical music.
Kempy Oil, cough cough. :yuck:
Clue: A plant, that God created, that rhymes with Kempy, that is said to cure cancer. ;)
It might also go, by other names too. ;)

Hopefully, that info and others, posted by other users, will help you fight against that yucky sickness.
brandystarbrite wrote:Kempy Oil, cough cough. :yuck:
Clue: A plant, that God created, that rhymes with Kempy, that is said to cure cancer. ;)
It might also go, by other names too. ;)

Hopefully, that info and others, posted by other users, will help you fight against that yucky sickness.
Maybe this website might help slightly with finding essential oils similar to the mentioned one that could help. I've heard Frankincense oil has some pretty potent abilities. Start looking there. Best wishes for you, though I haven't actually ever come to meet you on the forums

http://www.aromaticscience.com/