Bruno Mars

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
And does he use LMMS ? Or is he really nothing to do with us ? I can't stand his stuff but then he probably wouldn't like mine either ;).

Steve
I like him, Just the way you are and Grenade are good ones, i don't obsess over him though.
alexwaston wrote:In all the land i don't see a Bruno Mars Thread yet?
why ? Does the world not know him
What do you guys think of him or and what do you think his future will be.
I believe this thread should belong under inspirations, not general chat. In any case I have heard of him, but am personally not a huge fan. Only song I own from him is the Cash Cash remix of Treasure.
Maybe it's because we're largely a group of adolescent males and adult males with tastes primarily in EDM and a few metalheads... Does it sound like we'd listen/obsess over Bruno?
On a side note, there are no threads that I know of on any other artists....
mrlmmsguy wrote:Maybe it's because we're largely a group of adolescent males and adult males with tastes primarily in EDM and a few metalheads... Does it sound like we'd listen/obsess over Bruno?
On a side note, there are no threads that I know of on any other artists....
I think there was one on Imagine Dragons, but that one was in the Inspiration forums. Whoever posted it did so to catch attention to his thread and get everyone else to comment their favorite artists if I recall correctly. I'm too lazy to go and look for it though.
davisjacobym wrote:Whoever posted it did so to catch attention to his thread and get everyone else to comment their favorite artists if I recall correctly. I'm too lazy to go and look for it though.
I was just in the Inspirations section, and that one was right up at the top. I guess it must be getting at least SOME attention.

For the record, I've heard of Bruno Mars. Heard one of his songs on constant repeat on the radio and that was enough to dissuade me entirely from looking him up.