Hey guy's. Did you know that Makehuman Alpha 7 was released last week? After an entire year of waiting, we finally got a new Makehuman. Yay! :D
Wow! An entire year? :shock:

For those who don't know what Makehuman is: Make human is an Open Source software. Where you can create realistic, or Near Photorealistic 3D models of Male and Female humans, elves or even "monsters!" :shock:

Like most programs eg. Commercial and Open Source software, it's a little bit buggy. So don't expect everything to go 100%. And the newer versions are still in development.

Alot of Blender users, use Blender in conjunction with Makehuman. A good bit of Maya users, or users of other 3D software, also use Makehuman as well.

Some Makehuman users, even export their creations into Games like Second Life etc.

You can even do Mocap AKA motion capture for your Makehuman creations. I don't know all the details on this, or how this has to be done. LOL!

But if you want to learn more, there are a few tutorials on YouTube. Or head over to their website and sign up on their forums, if you have any questions.

Well, I just thought anyone would be interested, in the latest news. Or would like to know.
If you do use it, I hope it works well and I hope you enjoy using it.
Laterz. 8-)