Automate vst changings

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Are there a way to put in automatic tracks settings from vst? I can do this by hand but it would be great to modify instruments by auto.
*sigh* sadly no..
not even zynAddSubFX that is shipped with lmms can have any knobs bound to automation. Only the instruments 'default preset' interface-knobs can be automated.

BR
Thanks for answer. Thats bad, 'cause there so much creative ways in my mind that i can't produce in lmms. :(
Here's a thought...because it will be hard to place hooks into the vst and zynaddsubfx, why not create say 32 "virtual" midi controller knobs that get sent with the midi data to the vst/zynaddsubfx. All you have to do is automate the virtual control and use a vst/(recent version of)zynaddsubfx to map it(the recent version of zynaddsubfx supports mapping midi controllers to any control in the synth). It's a simple workaround for the time being.
sythnik wrote: ... why not create say 32 "virtual" midi controller knobs that get sent with the midi data to the vst/zynaddsubfx ...
Can I create such midi controller knobs right now (as a user, if yes, how can this be done) or is it a thought for the programmers?
It's a not for the programmers, sorry, unless you run a complex MIDI loopback, but you'd have to host the VST version of Zynaddsubfx to do it properly.