I need you help!

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hello all. Mayo Staccato here. I'm trying to grow Hugsylvania beyond a Soundcloud page and a cringy website, and one method of growing a platform is using Fangates. I despise fangates though, and I imagine that they are rather inconvenient to people who are not social media hounds. So I've made an "ethical" fangate, where you can a) help boost my online presence, by voluntarily subscribing and sharing me or b) you can answer a question, helping me for future packs. You could do both, it's all up to you. Anyhows, I've made a pilot test, you can get five snares made by me for free, all you have to do is check out this gate. https://gleam.io/vYhtD/special-sauce-snares-preview
Note, you can hear an audio preview of the snares here: https://clyp.it/rrpahts3?token=f2570f65 ... 716a9fca70

------
Fangates meaning, we'll give a free download after you follower us on twitter, subscribe to our youtube and soundcloud. Am I the only one annoyed by those?
mrlmmsguy wrote:Hello all. Mayo Staccato here. I'm trying to grow Hugsylvania beyond a Soundcloud page and a cringy website
..mmm -> hrmpff
borderline lmms isent it..?
You are in fact advertising a page on the net, but you do also present lmms-members with some snares...m.. mmm...
Do not continue down this path..
Not sure this will be here for long, but your gate did work, so now you know that

BUMP for adding something you forgot, is not necessary, you can edit your own entry, just press the 'pen' in the topic-icons

BUMP is also NOT legal.. -> hrmppf ..and gives me ao the others mods more work ..hrmpf*3:/
musikbear wrote:
BUMP is also NOT legal.. -> hrmppf ..and gives me ao the others mods more work ..hrmpf*3:/
My apologies... Will stick to "Acutally free Vst's and Stuff."
Do i get a prize for being your first sub?
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Do i get a prize for being your first sub?
How's about 5 free snars? :ugeek: Or maybe I'll just repost....
mrlmmsguy wrote:
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Do i get a prize for being your first sub?
How's about 5 free snars? :ugeek: Or maybe I'll just repost....
Dang, these be some hardy Snares. good job on em.
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote: Dang, these be some hardy Snares. good job on em.
Glad you liked 'em. Made entirely with LMMS Synths and foley's I recorded. Hope to make more soon.
musikbear wrote:..mmm -> hrmpff
borderline lmms isent it..?
You are in fact advertising a page on the net, but you do also present lmms-members with some snares...m.. mmm...
Do not continue down this path..
Not sure this will be here for long, but your gate did work, so now you know that

BUMP for adding something you forgot, is not necessary, you can edit your own entry, just press the 'pen' in the topic-icons

You are going to need to get more in depth as to why you are telling him to "not continue down this path." Borderline LMMS is still LMMS.

Bumps are perfectly legal within reason, unless you care to elaborate on that as well.