My first song with LMMS

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello!
I've been using LMMS for a few months now and I decided I want to start making EDM with it. This is far from that, but I think it's good for a start. :)
Feedback would be appreciated. Thank you all.
https://youtu.be/wXeV4cc8UFA
This is good for a first song. I like the instrumentation, and I notice you using a number of features I didn't know about when making my first song.

My main criticism is that it doesn't stand out very well compared to other EDM music, and the drums could be more impactful.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I hope you continue to enjoy making music.
amicusomnibus wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:13 pm
Hello!
I've been using LMMS for a few months now and I decided I want to start making EDM with it. This is far from that, but I think it's good for a start. :)
Feedback would be appreciated. Thank you all.
https://youtu.be/wXeV4cc8UFA
This sounds superb. And the melodies are really lovely.

Tips: This tune needs a good bit, of volume balancing.
Because, some of the sounds and melodies in this track, need to stand out a bit more,
and sound a bit more stronger, because they sound too soft, and a bit dulled down in some places.
Great for a first song! Some individual drums are occasionally a bit harsh (like right before the drop at about 1:52). Also the drop lacks power (the lead could be more powerful). But a nice and uplifting tune and quite a clean mix :)
Thank you all for the feedback! I know it's been like a month or so but I've been busy.
I did listen to the advice. I'm posting a new song now which sounds a bit better in my opinion but I can always work on my music to make it better. :)
Nice for a first song. Music is very good...
Awsome....
amicusomnibus wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:36 am
I'm posting a new song now which sounds a bit better in my opinion but I can always work on my music to make it better. :)
That's good. Working hard to improve your music, is very nice.