So I made a song about ISIS

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Being Pakistani, I felt like I needed to come out with this song. Would appreciate any feedback :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaRbPeMU444
obnoxify wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:28 pm
Being Pakistani, I felt like I needed to come out with this song. Would appreciate any feedback :)

Wow! A song about a creepy group of people, that is strangely, made up of alot of non arabic foreigners? :P
Okay then.

Okay. The song itself has style though. Just like your other music tracks.
The vocals sound a tiny bit muffled though. But not too bad.
But the cool thing is, the vocals are in the correct pitch, and key with the track. So nice work on that.
And the track, has a good beat to go with it too. So many points for that too. :D

Advice: Just be careful, when making songs, about these strange foreign groups.
There are also, alot of strange, fanatical old people, all over the world nowadays, even in the western countries too. And not all of them are religious fanatics etc. The western political ones, are just as fanatical and creepy too. :P
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:20 am
And not all of them are religious fanatics etc. The western political ones, are just as fanatical and creepy too. :P
All 'Fanatics' or 'Fanatic' groups have common similarities, they are systems of control, and usually controlling large groups of the people by whatever means (Religion, Politics, Television, Social media) is always for one reason, the few can live in opulence and the many scrape by.

I dont separate Religious fanaticism with Political fanaticism or corporate fanaticism, they are all controlling, some covertly, some overtly in order to ensure a few elite live in complete opulence.

Look at this picture, was the Tsar of Russia not overthrown because the people lived in poor conditions while he and his family enjoyed lavish lifestyle..........whats changed so,

Inside the whitehouse,

Buckingham palace,

Versailles palace,

Inside the vatican,

Saudi Arabia,

Money, Power, Control..............suffering of the many for the extreme pleasure of the few.

Since you are a HipHop/Rap artists, you may find this interesting, and it is in keeping with how groups like 'ISIS' can manipulate and brainwash many people from far away,

https://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 444#p63444
brandystarbrite wrote:
obnoxify wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:28 pm

Wow! A song about a creepy group of people, that is strangely, made up of alot of non arabic foreigners? :P
Okay then.

Okay. The song itself has style though. Just like your other music tracks.
The vocals sound a tiny bit muffled though. But not too bad.
But the cool thing is, the vocals are in the correct pitch, and key with the track. So nice work on that.
And the track, has a good beat to go with it too. So many points for that too. :D

Advice: Just be careful, when making songs, about these strange foreign groups.
There are also, alot of strange, fanatical old people, all over the world nowadays, even in the western countries too. And not all of them are religious fanatics etc. The western political ones, are just as fanatical and creepy too. :P
Lol thank you. Yes, I know. Ofcourse, there are both sides of the story. F***** up people are everywhere. And this just talks about a small group of them. I appreciate the feedback a lot. Will work on it :)
Incorruptable wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:59 am
brandystarbrite wrote:
And not all of them are religious fanatics etc. The western political ones, are just as fanatical and creepy too. :P
All 'Fanatics' or 'Fanatic' groups have common similarities, they are systems of control, and usually controlling large groups of the people by whatever means (Religion, Politics, Television, Social media) is always for one reason, the few can live in opulence and the many scrape by.

I dont separate Religious fanaticism with Political fanaticism or corporate fanaticism, they are all controlling, some covertly, some overtly in order to ensure a few elite live in complete opulence.

Look at this picture, was the Tsar of Russia not overthrown because the people lived in poor conditions while he and his family enjoyed lavish lifestyle..........whats changed so,

Inside the whitehouse,

Buckingham palace,

Versailles palace,

Inside the vatican,

Saudi Arabia,

Money, Power, Control..............suffering of the many for the extreme pleasure of the few.

Since you are a HipHop/Rap artists, you may find this interesting, and it is in keeping with how groups like 'ISIS' can manipulate and brainwash many people from far away,

https://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 444#p63444
Thank you. Yes, very true. Most of these groups aim to be global/spread out and unfortunately succeed at it. The best we can do is talk about it, unfortunately.