[Progressive House] We Call It Heaven

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey guys !

My 7th song is done and I'm glad to share it with you today !
This track was really nice to make, I tried to explore the emotionnal side of Progressive House, and after four months of hard work (I compose during my free time) I finally got the sound & the feeling I wanted !
I tried to improve the chord progression as Umcaruje suggested me when I released "Into The Universe" in october last year, it was kind of hard because I don't have much music theory knowledge but I did my best and I'm happy with the result !
I hope you will have a good time listening to this, maybe it will inspire you to make a remix of it, I would be amazed if someone make a Hardstyle Remix of it :)
As always, feel free to tell me what you think about it, and how I could improve for my future songs !

Thanks by advance !

YouTube : https://youtu.be/ikItd1FOogw
Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/t0nit0rmx/we-call-it-heaven
Bandcamp (Best Quality) : https://t0nit0rmx.bandcamp.com/track/we ... iginal-mix
Once again, you craft a beautiful master piece, the title fits XD. only thing i have to gripe about is the buildup, not much of one, second is far better though. but man...cant stop listening!
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:15 am
Once again, you craft a beautiful master piece, the title fits XD. only thing i have to gripe about is the buildup, not much of one, second is far better though. but man...cant stop listening!
Thanks a lot ! The buildup thing is wanted, my goal was to make a contrast between both, I wanted the track to be really progressive you know ? So yeah maybe I overdid it a little ^^
Thanks for your support !
As always, I loved this track!
I do see that you have improved on 'into the universe', as the two are fairly similar, which in itself isn't a bad thing. However, don't follow this exact structure or formula for future songs, as having almost the exact same thing gets old quickly. Believe me, I have fallen into that trap quite a few times. Again, it isn't necessarily a bad thing to repeat a very specific structure twice, maybe three times, but it gets old quickly.
Still, this is a very well produced piece and I loved it! :D

I actually love you lol
Wonderfully amazing! :D
Love that start up intro. And the entire track is super cool. :D
Now,.... it's time to dance. 8-)
H011IS wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:18 am
As always, I loved this track!
I do see that you have improved on 'into the universe', as the two are fairly similar, which in itself isn't a bad thing. However, don't follow this exact structure or formula for future songs, as having almost the exact same thing gets old quickly. Believe me, I have fallen into that trap quite a few times. Again, it isn't necessarily a bad thing to repeat a very specific structure twice, maybe three times, but it gets old quickly.
Still, this is a very well produced piece and I loved it! :D

I actually love you lol
Thanks a lot ! I admit they are similir, I did them almost at the same moment, and yeah it's like a "part2" of Into The Universe with a different feeling. I know right, I don't try to follow a structure, it just happened because I got my inspiration from Handsup tracks where the structure is sometime the same, but i'll try to do different next time :)
Thanks a lot !

brandystarbrite wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:27 am
Wonderfully amazing! :D
Love that start up intro. And the entire track is super cool. :D
Now,.... it's time to dance. 8-)
Thanks a lot ;)
The intro is here mostly to help the transition for the DJ when he plays the track, but I alware do it carefully as it's the first thing people will hear when they listen to the song !
haha yeah :p