LMMS going Classical

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Aaron Copland's Appalachian Spring has been a long term project of mine.
I started this project way before using LMMS, version 7, and 8 was made with LMMS, with fluid sound fonts. On an old 4core AMD Compaq desktop, with antiX music distro, with the liquorix kernel.
At one time version 7, a couple instruments that did very little. So I took the vibraphone part, and gave it to pizzicato section, and the harp, eliminating it. I also took out a string section, giving it to the contra-bass.

I think this is my final version.

https://jumpshare.com/v/CGAQhrqqkmX2x9csHdtw
I am not really into classical music, and hate you for making me listen to it for 23 minutes. ;)

I am impressed though, really sounds great, and I even like it somewhat. :D
Very impressive! Did you make this from a midi-file, or have you made it from a score (then its extremely impressive:) -But, i think you should read diiz recomendations on how to export. At times your instruments sounds 'muffled'. If i can find diiz' post, i will insert a link later

@Gps - you do like clasical music, you just dont know it :p -Trance is the direct cousin of clasical music. You hear that especially in the breakdowns, and the use of pads, string-ensamples, and brass. A lot of the harmonies are also strongly influenced by clasical music -Add a beat to wolfgang and crank him up to 140 bmp, poor a lot of reverb in, and you are in tranceland ..sort of:P (very dubious statement:)
@ Musicbear - lmao, I did not know that.

And it funny to me you mention a beat, that is exactly what I miss in most classical music.

And then there are these pieces were they sing too. I am impressed by how they can sing, but I hate it.
Opera ?
musikbear wrote:Very impressive! Did you make this from a midi-file, or have you made it from a score (then its extremely impressive:) -But, i think you should read diiz recomendations on how to export. At times your instruments sounds 'muffled'. If i can find diiz' post, i will insert a link later
Thank you.
This was made from, midi, and many hours of adding instruments, and correcting mistakes.
This is not as long as the last one.
This is Edvard Grieg's Morning Mood.
With this music I wanted to capture the feeling, of waking up on the Appalachian Mountains looking down on the valleys below. :)
https://jumpshare.com/v/2C17n4NCa6bui750gQuz
Ok, ok, OK! :D This is amazing!!!!!

I never thought I would hear so good classical music from LMMS, again. Your cover of Morning Mood totally tops everything classical I have ever heard from LMMS, Eino. :) So good! And I am from Norway, so I have a passion for the piece. I rate this composition 9.9/10, lol. It can't get much better, but one can always get better.
Very nice indeed. :) Thanks for sharing!
I thank everyone for the comments,
But my thanks go out to the developers for such fine software making it possible, to make a great finished product.
Each day I explore the software, I'm finding more of it's potential, and having fun doing it.
This is something, I just needed to redo with LMMS.
I had a first year student here when I did it, and She had the look of amazement on her face.
This is one tune it takes being ambidextrous to pull off.
This is the Carmen Prelude on piano.

https://jumpshare.com/v/etCTtpNJ8ENFB3SF9TLD