My first LMMS song/ video

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi folks! I wrote my first LMMS music in trance, industrial genre. I really enjoyed making this video and I hope that you like it too. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXNC1wLYd08
Are you insane? Your song is pretty crazy sounding! I feel like I'm losing my mind while listening to it. I find it a bit repetitive though the song is pretty decent. You have potential to make awesome music!

The video is interesting, how did you make it? What software did you use?
Hello BCMan. I replied to your generous comment in my youtube comments. I am glad you liked it! :D
I agree that the song is repetitive since it is a couple of variations of one motif! It has one motif in common with my other music video "I Can See Her".

I had a lot of fun making this video. I used muvee Reveal with it's cube effect. I took pictures with Nintendo DSi and painted over some of them and others used a kaleidescope effect that comes with DSi. I made lots of short ( 20 second) video clips in the dark while shaking beveled plastic in front of the kiddie camcorder.

I am very impressed by your tutorials which I have been studying for a while. :)
I had a lot of fun making this video. I used muvee Reveal with it's cube effect. I took pictures with Nintendo DSi and painted over some of them and others used a kaleidescope effect that comes with DSi. I made lots of short ( 20 second) video clips in the dark while shaking beveled plastic in front of the kiddie camcorder.
Wow, that is interesting! Shaking beveled plastic, lol! I never would have guessed that.
I am very impressed by your tutorials which I have been studying for a while.
Thanks!
The beveled plastic was the cover of a Ferraro Roche chocolate box. It may sound funny but shaking the plastic works. :D
Ya, same i wrote on Youtube:
sounds really crazy ... but now i'm reading about the pics and the shakin' plastic artwork with the DSI.

Damned cool ideas!

E.SoX
I know this is an old post.
A very old post. ;)
But I'll say, it is quite, an interesting music track.
It has a kinda eerie ravey vibe to it too.

By the way, cool video.
It really goes well with the music track.

If you're still using Lmms or making music, my advice to you, would be to keep improving.
You'll get better soon.
Take care ravenking. 8-)