Well, my first song...

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello Wonderful People,

After receiving great help from the Troubleshooting forum, I've worked out some kinks and have finally built up the courage to share my first piece. If you can, let me know what you think! Thank you for listening. Any critiques are welcome as well (but use beautiful words, if you can). Couldn't quite figure out some of the blips and zippity-zops, but oh well, onwards and upwards!

https://soundcloud.com/user396253/and-we-soar

Thank you all so much!
very nice, not just for a 'first out' but nice
I would look at better ballance between hats and kick. The hats seams to be quite 'domminating' -do you intend that they should stand out in the percussion?
If you tryed some stereo widing on your lead.. king of making more etheral ..or soaring :p
The lead sounds 'thin', and i think you could work on either some effects, a.o waveshaping
You do have all instruments in seperate FX-mixer-channels i hope?
Hey, thanks mate!

Completely agree with everything you say, and thank you for the advice! I know that there is so much more I can do with this piece, and I think that after I've completely discovered the ins and outs of the program I'll return to it and give it a thorough rewiring. Again, thank you so much, and thanks to all who have listened/will listen!