Euphoric Hardstyle WIP (really need some feedback)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
So this is my first time making hardstyle. (Yes I know the BPM here is faster than normal, ignore that lol). But I would really appreciate some constructive feedback / critique. Or just any general thoughts, thanks! :)

https://clyp.it/j0fewaxi
DJ Void wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 7:18 pm
Or just any general thoughts,
Good and not good imo.
I cant see the connection between the movie-soundclip and the music, you will only potential get trouble from using it. I like your hc kick, but is it loud enough?
The melody is fine, and melodies in HS is extremely important!
The problem overall, is that i dont get that 'wrooom' blown-out-of-socks, that is expected from HS (Outer mind is a master of that, his stuff is commercial valid imo)
The worst thing is: I have NO idea how to get to the 'Wrooom-effect'
The audio is from a spoken word video on youtube that the description states its free to use. And also, me either ;-; You'll have to give me some slack for now as this is my first time making Hardstyle. Those kicks a hard asf' to make tho
DJ Void wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 7:18 pm
So this is my first time making hardstyle. (Yes I know the BPM here is faster than normal, ignore that lol). But I would really appreciate some constructive feedback / critique. Or just any general thoughts, thanks! :)

https://clyp.it/j0fewaxi
And for a first time at hardstyle, I will say, that this track,.........has potential. 8-)

Check out some of Outermind's tracks, posted here on the forums.
Listening to some, might help aid you, on your hardstyle musical journey. :)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 3:52 am
And for a first time at hardstyle, I will say, that this track,.........has potential. 8-)

Check out some of Outermind's tracks, posted here on the forums.
Listening to some, might help aid you, on your hardstyle musical journey. :)
Thanks yeah I've been talking to him on Skype actually and he's been helping a lot. They are just insainly hard to make from scratch lol