Pyrite Town (Jazz Concert Hall Adaptation)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Your boy is back with another jazz tune for you! But this time, I adapted it to make it sound like it comes out of a jazz concert hall. This was mostly a test of skill with automation tracks but I love how it turned out. I think I accidentally hurt my ears trying to make a fade out with the volume. Might want to turn your headphones up because it's a little quiet.

So, I hope you enjoy this adaptation/remix of Pyrite Town from Pokemon Colosseum!

https://soundcloud.com/user-36960650/py ... adaptation
Indeed, with my headphones, I hear almost nothing ...

In the FX tab of your synth, you can add the Simple amplifier, it allows you to decrease or increase the volume from -70 to + 70dB.

To preserve your machine, it may be useful to put a Hard Limiter on the master channel of the mixer (with the default values).
D.Ipsum wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:09 am
Indeed, with my headphones, I hear almost nothing ...

In the FX tab of your synth, you can add the Simple amplifier, it allows you to decrease or increase the volume from -70 to + 70dB.

To preserve your machine, it may be useful to put a Hard Limiter on the master channel of the mixer (with the default values).
Fixed it!

https://soundcloud.com/user-36960650/py ... adaptation
Nice.

But the reverb is excessive, the basses pass very badly (I've listen with cheap headphones).

For reverb, there are several to test:
- C * Plate2x2
- Calf Reverb LADSPA
- TAP Reverberator
- Freeverb

There are also delay, echo, ...
D.Ipsum wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:50 am
Nice.

But the reverb is excessive, the basses pass very badly (I've listen with cheap headphones).

For reverb, there are several to test:
- C * Plate2x2
- Calf Reverb LADSPA
- TAP Reverberator
- Freeverb

There are also delay, echo, ...
I use C Plate 2x2 because it is the simplest to use.

Also, here is my file for Jazzy Nights 1.1 if you want to help me fix it. I currently have no knowledge of music but I want fix that. The beat does not match up with the melody.

https://lmms.io/lsp/?action=show&file=11292
Hi!

I can't access freedrumkits.net/download/freedrumkits-net-198-u20-alto-sax-sf2/
(for unknown reasons, there are several sites I can't go to, sometimes yes, sometimes no, I just gave up after 30 minutes ...).

Do you know where I can download the sax?
Is there a reference (name of the author, etc.) to find it?

I still opened your project, there are also two samples that are missing (LazerBlade sample collection).
I find them on the net (hoping it's the same collection).
D.Ipsum wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:20 am
Hi!

I can't access freedrumkits.net/download/freedrumkits-net-198-u20-alto-sax-sf2/
(for unknown reasons, there are several sites I can't go to, sometimes yes, sometimes no, I just gave up after 30 minutes ...).

Do you know where I can download the sax?
Is there a reference (name of the author, etc.) to find it?

I still opened your project, there are also two samples that are missing (LazerBlade sample collection).
I find them on the net (hoping it's the same collection).
Lazerblade:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ezk9cbj4n ... ection.zip

Weird, FreeDrumKits worked for me a few days ago. That's also where I got the grand piano.

Anyway, if you could PM me your email, then I can send you copies of the dll files. Took me a little to figure out how to send you everything.
OK for the LazerBlade collection.

(For access to Freedrumkit, I have the same problem with Youtube and Soundcloud (all streaming sites actually). For Soundcloud, it's annoying because it forces me to use third-party sites to download a .mp3 version.)
D.Ipsum wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:45 am
OK for the LazerBlade collection.

(For access to Freedrumkit, I have the same problem with Youtube and Soundcloud (all streaming sites actually). For Soundcloud, it's annoying because it forces me to use third-party sites to download a .mp3 version.)
OK! No need to worry then! I figured out that I can just send you the files with my email. I just need your email so I can send them to you, my man. :D
I've send you a PM.