We Are Number One REMIX (More memestep)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
And, of course, I'm back with more memes.

If none of you have watched LazyTown as a kid, it's a children's show. If you aren't worried about being scarred for life, I recommend you look up "We Are Number One original" and watch it on YouTube so you know what I'm actually remixing.

I completely abused LMMS's vocoder in this song, it was fun! :D

Here is the song: https://soundcloud.com/douglas-the-awes ... ber-one-03

Here is a list of the resources I used to make this song:

LoudMax, AFTER, Ferric TDS, and A1StereoControl (free mastering VSTs)
CamelCrusher (free VST, used for distortion)
We Are Number One vocals
ProducerSpot free percussion samples
MLG Airhorn
That one Soundfont that everybody uses that I forgot the name of... I used it for the piano.

Besides that, it's all native LMMS! And, as always, it was made with a $0 budget. :P

It took me about 24 hours to make this. Tell me what you think! :)
Fun track!

The voice of the singer seems a little too back, lack a little volume.
This is quite good.
For a remix, you did well using the effects, sounds and stuff in this track.
Somehow, I think of Arabic Trap music, when I listen to it. Yeah I know, strange. Lol!

I agree with D.Ipsum, the singers voice, needs a bit more volume.

The character in that cover art pic, looks like a bad guy. Ha! Ha!
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:22 am
The character in that cover art pic, looks like a bad guy. Ha! Ha!
He is!

LazyTown is a children's show about a town that is, well, lazy. It's been like a decade since I've seen it, but from what I remember the main character was some pink-haired girl the name of whom I've forgotten... then there's the town super hero, named Sportagus, who shows that you get super powers by eating vegetables and exercising (I guess).

Then there's Robert Rotten, both the singer and the guy in the picture. His goal is for everybody to be lazy and eat junk all day. He's pretty cool! :lol:

In that particular episode, Robbie cloned himself (which is why it is called "We Are Number One"), and he keeps trying to capture Sportagus. His clones aren't very bright however, and you can hear him yelling at them throughout the song ("What are you doing?!" or "No, don't touch that!").