[ NEED FEEDBACK ] It's Been a While - ( Prod. DatBoiDJ )

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
D.Ipsum wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:24 pm
Jbarn wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:05 pm
Yeah, I have 3 in the works right now.....
I don't know what exactly I'm going for as far as genre.
Do you have any ideas? Or like genre's you want to see me do.
This applies to anyoone
I have no concrete idea.

The best I can expect is to witness the expansion of a universe in itself, your own universe, your way of expressing something through music.

Until now, and from my point of view, I listened qualibrated tracks for a voice, for a rap. So I guess you're going to pursue that.

As it seems to me that you like to produce your music, write your songs, and interpret your own texts, any project combining these three factors is potentially interesting, whatever the genre.

If you are 100% hip hop, it's cool, this branch can grow in many directions.
If you like other genres and want to explore other genres, it's cool too because that's what you like and what you want.

What interests me is your authenticity. For the rest,there is a guy who says "just do it", and do it right.

(oh shit, I'm speaking like a carefree father :lol: ).
Thank you father. I mean yeah it's just weird cause you look at other people and they have their own style. But when I look at myself I can't be like oh yeah I have this style haha. Only the people outside of myself can tell me what style I really am. Idk, kinda but not really. Now im just rambling. LOL
need to work on the raps, not enough energy to it and not loud enough. Beat is cool nice and chill think it overall needs to be louder though
Jbarn wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:09 am
Thank you father. I mean yeah it's just weird cause you look at other people and they have their own style. But when I look at myself I can't be like oh yeah I have this style haha. Only the people outside of myself can tell me what style I really am. Idk, kinda but not really. Now im just rambling. LOL
There is doubt that challenges us and allows us to correct the situation and move forward.
And there is the doubt that poisons our minds and paralyzes us.

There are lots of things going through our minds, the best and the worst, that's the way it is. Personally, I avoid identifying myself with everything that crosses my mind. These are just things I observe in myself. The good things, I keep them, and the bad ones, I let them pass like the storm ... at least I try.

"yes, we can!" :lol:
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:21 am
Jbarn wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:05 pm
Idk if im aloud to do this but i just wanted to say thanks for the 500 plays guys. Makes me want to make more lol, I'm on it
No probs. And congrats on the 500 plays.
Your music was worth listening too. 8-)
Thank you!
Hope you're doing well.
Been really busy with life lately so I haven't had much time to make any type of music.
bank wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:50 am
need to work on the raps, not enough energy to it and not loud enough. Beat is cool nice and chill think it overall needs to be louder though
I can agree with the energy, I'm working on finding my voice as far as vocals go.
Appreciate the feedback
D.Ipsum wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:12 pm
Jbarn wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:09 am
There is doubt that challenges us and allows us to correct the situation and move forward.
And there is the doubt that poisons our minds and paralyzes us.

There are lots of things going through our minds, the best and the worst, that's the way it is. Personally, I avoid identifying myself with everything that crosses my mind. These are just things I observe in myself. The good things, I keep them, and the bad ones, I let them pass like the storm ... at least I try.

"yes, we can!" :lol:
I can agree with letting the bad ones go, sometimes it's not the easiest lmao. We try.
I'm assuming you observe and let go and forget right?
Jbarn wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:41 am
Something like that, yes. Although I have no control over what I remember and what I forget :lol:
D.Ipsum wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm
Jbarn wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:41 am
Something like that, yes. Although I have no control over what I remember and what I forget :lol:
Yes sir, you cannot remember what you've already forgotten.

If you have, then it was never forgotten...

aha