[ NEED FEEDBACK ] It's Been a While - ( Prod. DatBoiDJ )

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
D.Ipsum wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:19 am
Jbarn wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 am
Definitely agree, every beat that i've posted is much different.
However I'm working on getting into vocals, so I hope the few of you that have been stickin with me, do end up stickin with me wherever I go. Appreciate the support. Thanks
Have you ever worked in crew? It could make things easier to divide roles, I don't know.
I have, but as of now I just want to go solo and see how far it gets me. If an opportunity comes my way to work in a "crew" I might take it up. But idk, well just have to see what happens lol.

What do you really mean by crew though?
By crew I mean a group, a team, a band. One deals with the prod of beats, other with texts, another one takes care of the organization of events, and so on.
D.Ipsum wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:19 am
By crew I mean a group, a team, a band. One deals with the prod of beats, other with texts, another one takes care of the organization of events, and so on.
Right thats what I figured. I mean I know others that do vocals. Honestly I don't believe im big enough to have a crew. But in the near future I definitely would want one. For now I would say im in the learning phase of everything, because as a person thats just how i am. I literally want to know how to do everything lol.

I mean are you in a team? Not even sure where I would look for one.
Jbarn wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:38 pm
D.Ipsum wrote:
Right thats what I figured. I mean I know others that do vocals. Honestly I don't believe im big enough to have a crew. But in the near future I definitely would want one. For now I would say im in the learning phase of everything, because as a person thats just how i am. I literally want to know how to do everything lol.

No, no team. May be one day, whether it be a short or long term collaboration. But that's not something I'm thinking of.
D.Ipsum wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:59 pm
Jbarn wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:38 pm
D.Ipsum wrote:

No, no team. May be one day, whether it be a short or long term collaboration. But that's not something I'm thinking of.
Right, I kinda feel like I want to collab maybe well see. But at the moment im not big at all so i dont see myself doing either of those anytime soon
Idk if im aloud to do this but i just wanted to say thanks for the 500 plays guys. Makes me want to make more lol, I'm on it
Jbarn wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:05 pm
Idk if im aloud to do this but i just wanted to say thanks for the 500 plays guys. Makes me want to make more lol, I'm on it
Something is happen. Hopefully this is confirmed with the next tracks :)
D.Ipsum wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:35 pm
Jbarn wrote:
Something is happen. Hopefully this is confirmed with the next tracks :)
Yeah, I have 3 in the works right now.....
I don't know what exactly I'm going for as far as genre.
Do you have any ideas? Or like genre's you want to see me do.
This applies to anyoone
Jbarn wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:05 pm
Yeah, I have 3 in the works right now.....
I don't know what exactly I'm going for as far as genre.
Do you have any ideas? Or like genre's you want to see me do.
This applies to anyoone
I have no concrete idea.

The best I can expect is to witness the expansion of a universe in itself, your own universe, your way of expressing something through music.

Until now, and from my point of view, I listened qualibrated tracks for a voice, for a rap. So I guess you're going to pursue that.

As it seems to me that you like to produce your music, write your songs, and interpret your own texts, any project combining these three factors is potentially interesting, whatever the genre.

If you are 100% hip hop, it's cool, this branch can grow in many directions.
If you like other genres and want to explore other genres, it's cool too because that's what you like and what you want.

What interests me is your authenticity. For the rest,there is a guy who says "just do it", and do it right.

(oh shit, I'm speaking like a carefree father :lol: ).
Jbarn wrote:
No probs. And congrats on the 500 plays.
Your music was worth listening too. 8-)