[EDM, Prog. House] My third song, Eticit! Need feedback

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://youtu.be/m3iMeNsWghY

This is my third song release. It's also my first time using other plugins such as BitInvader, rather than solely TripleOsc.

Also new is some basic 'album art' I created, if it may be called so, rather than video game screenshots to fill the time.
I'd like to arrange these first songs of mine into a 'album' titled 'A Humble Beginning'. I'm not too knowledgeable with music terms, is there any sort of process or such needed to create a so-called 'album'? Or is a 'album' just a generic term for a group of songs?

I'd also like some feedback on the music itself, positive or negative, as long as it's constructive.
For someone who starts in computer music, who has not studied music, and who has not practiced a musical instrument, I find that this third track is very good. Everything is there, in its place. It is very different from the first two you presented on the forum.
This tune definitely shows, that you're getting better at making music.

To answer your question on albums: Yes, an album is a group of songs/tracks.
Yop,

Something is a bit disturbing for me: you have a sound playing as a rythmic, and starting at 1:00, you use the same sound (or a sound very similar) to play something more like a solo or a melody. Even if you pan them, I think both sounds should be more different (height of the notes, or timber, or envelope).

Sorry if my sentences are not that clear, English is not my mother tongue....
the beginning is kinda boring, but it does get better. As for the song itself? well... its ok, maybe a little repetitive. and also it seems to have sour notes in it. But I commend you for trying to make something original cause, hey! It seems pretty original to me.