Desperate / Existential question tracks

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Haha, very sweet of you to ask.
I have a lot of good friends a some passionate lovers to care about late at night.

My object of sorrow is more located in my inability to handle my belongings and my administrative life like a man does.
But worry not, I'm still alive.
qantuum wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:57 pm
Hello.

So tonight I was feeling very bad and made this up in 1 hour.

Hope you'll get as well this oppressive feeling (but not for too long, there's also a surprise hidden in the track)

Thanks for comments and appreciation

Cheers

https://soundcloud.com/marvin-shmn/void
Way to go Marvin You've succesfully filled the void with some intriguing vibrational dream.. good job, the right to melancholy track, that is somewhat haunting yet beautiful work! kudos.
Thanks a lot man, your feedback is really appreciated :3
qantuum wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:52 am
Haha, very sweet of you to ask.
I have a lot of good friends a some passionate lovers to care about late at night.
:lol: That's good! Where I am, I can't love anyone, it's dead. So, let's make music! :lol:

qantuum wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:52 am
My object of sorrow is more located in my inability to handle my belongings and my administrative life like a man does.
But worry not, I'm still alive.
I understand this kind of shotgun :x
Definitely liking A Right To Melancholy as well. When that low-down rippy bass noise hit around the one minute mark it gave me shivers. Went ahead and followed you after that :mrgreen:
qantuum wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:01 am
Hey all

I use this topic one second time since I've made a track that sounds similar to the one I presented first (Void)

It's located here,
https://soundcloud.com/marvin-shmn/a-ri ... melancholy
Personally, I don't think that the snare sound, sounds bad at all in this. :)
I'd say, lower down the snares volume a bit and add some sort of echo effect to it.

Overall, the song is quite an interesting one. Not bad at all. :)