Crashed Pirate Frigate Remix

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I'm not going to lie to you, this one took a while to get absolutely perfect. It was challenging to capture a quiet and calm atmosphere with this piece but I managed to do it perfectly. I used Arachno Soundfont v1.0 (String Ensemble 1, Orchestral Strings, Grand Piano, and Xylophone) combined with a little bit of Synth01 and a swoosh sound (Made by combining the white noise feature of the Triple Oscillator and a CALF LADSPA Filter. I managed to create quite a nice atmosphere with those two! I kept it simple by only using 4 instruments. The Crashed Frigate was one of my personal favorite areas in Metroid Prime! Hope you enjoy! Oh, I also extended it a little bit because the original MIDI file was a bit too short for my tastes.

Listen to it here!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88HYpPPDYQ
At my level, it sounds good from beginning to end. Nice theme.
This is a lovely version, of the.Crashed Pirate Frigate music ost. :)
Really nice work.
I was always a fan, of that track and the stage too.

I remember, as you went through the door, that leads to broken platforms, that lead/descend to the bottom of the stage, (with about 4 stinky aqua pirates) the piano music would start to play.
The first time I heard the original tune, I was surprised that piano music like this, would fit in well
in a FPS adventure game. :)

And yes, those pesky aqua pirates and aqua drones, were quite annoying. :/