Me and GingkathFox did a track together

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/skyeye-mccix/alk ... ingkathfox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNO5JdMthpo

How is it? Neither of us are too experienced (me even less experienced) but we've come up with this track.
This is also just my 6th track, so it isn't much really.

To be honest I feel like my tracks starting to sound too similar to each other. Maybe next track I'll switch something around a bit, or change my style, because I'd hate to be the type of guy to reuse the same old bland format every track.
Yop,

Nice drum sounds (I like the deep "boom" with the reverb), no fade-out at the end (special dedicace for D.Ipsum), some well done breaks. Maybe a bass line?
Not a bad collab at all. :)
In all honesty, I will admit, that a good bit more, can be done/added to this track.
And from what I've heard so far, it sounds pretty okay.

Tip: The loud bouncing ball sound, that comes in once in a while, needs a small volume reduction. Because it's way louder than the entire track and kinda stands out too much.
Find a volume number, that's just right. ;)

I give this track, a 7.5 out of 10 stars. 8-)
Nice work you two. :)
I agree, nice collab.

SkyEyeMCCIX wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:04 pm
To be honest I feel like my tracks starting to sound too similar to each other. Maybe next track I'll switch something around a bit, or change my style, because I'd hate to be the type of guy to reuse the same old bland format every track.
There are moments like that when you feel like you're always doing the same thing.
Apparently, it is normal, we consolidate our learning by repetition.

Next time, instead of turning right, turns rather left. That is to say, when you realize that you are doing things the way you used to do them, you can decide to do it differently. And to realize a track, one takes a very large number of decisions, at every moment. So, at every moment, you have the opportunity to do things differently.