Music created with LMMS that is already in iTunes.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
The title does not cheat, my "Natural" theme is on sale on iTunes, Amazon, Google play, Spotify, etc ...

I did not come to do spam free, I came to introduce you that topic and my new sundcloud account. What happens is that a boy came from insolent, boasted his Fl Studio 12 and discredited the LMMS, so my pride was crushed by his musical pieces. I got angry and composed these musical pieces in instrumental, and remasterice some old, alls of my authorship.

Enjoy my work.

(PS: I translated this with Google translate, since I'm very lazy lately, lol)

Soundcloud Collection:
https://soundcloud.com/sunrise-of-stars ... ompilation

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1mPs1RzwqA
Yop,

Los perros ladran, pero la caravana sigue adelante...

This being said, I love the reggae/dub mood of your tune "Natural".
Nice to see that your music is on itunes. :)

Yep. That tune called Natural, has a nice reggae sound to it. 8-)

SDM35 sounds cool.

Llevando Lejos reminds me of those type of 80's synth music, with a cool styleistic beat added to it.

I must admit, you did some good mastering on these three tracks dude. 8-)

Erothynomus wrote: What happens is that a boy came from insolent, boasted his Fl Studio 12 and discredited the LMMS, so my pride was crushed by his musical pieces. I got angry and composed these musical pieces in instrumental, and remasterice some old, alls of my authorship.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Lol!
I kinda understand why you got angry.
Now that's enough to give serious motivation there. He! He! :D
brandystarbrite wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:41 am
Nice to see that your music is on itunes. :)

Yep. That tune called Natural, has a nice reggae sound to it. 8-)

SDM35 sounds cool.

Llevando Lejos reminds me of those type of 80's synth music, with a cool styleistic beat added to it.

I must admit, you did some good mastering on these three tracks dude. 8-)

Erothynomus wrote: What happens is that a boy came from insolent, boasted his Fl Studio 12 and discredited the LMMS, so my pride was crushed by his musical pieces. I got angry and composed these musical pieces in instrumental, and remasterice some old, alls of my authorship.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Lol!
I kinda understand why you got angry.
Now that's enough to give serious motivation there. He! He! :D
Thank you very much, I am still working on this and hope to collaborate in spreading the name of LMMS.
Nice. I especially really like Natural and how it naturally chills you out :P
Good stuff!
Good vibe!