New song I made w/ LMMS

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Soundcloud

Used Synth1 for all of it

imo one of my better tracks so far
You're welcome!

A bit short but really sweet!
D.Ipsum wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:34 pm
You're welcome!

A bit short but really sweet!
Thank you! Yeah it's what I've been thinking for a end credits thing for a game we're making but we'll see if it goes in at all (completely different style from the rest of the music in the game) :lol:

I'll probably work on it today some more, see if I can get it a little longer/better
I have the impression that there are a lot of game developers among the members of the forum.
D.Ipsum wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:32 am
I have the impression that there are a lot of game developers among the members of the forum.
Yeah, free software is good to learn on, assumedly devs use it because of that. I'm kind of forced to use LMMS since our workshop has essentially no funds. (Not that it's not a good piece of software, just different and more prone to crashing than what I'm used to :mrgreen: )

It's a good deal but it's taken me essentially the whole time trying to get used to it (Though I am also incredibly lazy and slow to learn things)
I understand better now, it quickly becomes expensive to acquire one or more proprietary licenses.

How long have you been using LMMS? You use it well.
D.Ipsum wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:16 pm
I understand better now, it quickly becomes expensive to acquire one or more proprietary licenses.

How long have you been using LMMS? You use it well.
Couple of months or so, just learned recently how to access the different knobs and bobs in VST's so I've been trying to make some more synthy stuff, but I play lots of piano w/ soundfonts and such :)

Mostly just making things that could be songs and trying to learn more as I go, currently in a game jam for the weekend (making a game for 48hrs, I'll be making music and sounds etc for it) so if I'll make something fun I'll post it on this thread for thoughts :D
IMaekthemusics wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:26 pm
so if I'll make something fun I'll post it on this thread for thoughts :D
So, here we will be ;)
IMaekthemusics wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:32 am
Soundcloud

Used Synth1 for all of it

imo one of my better tracks so far
This sounds really cool dude.
And those melodies, really flow with ease. 8-)

PS: All it needs, is a good volume raise. :D
I made this: Soundcloud for a game we're making at the gamejam, the game is about a mother dinosaur that has her eggs stolen and goes on a rampage against the other thieving dinosaurs.

So uh, enjoy? I'll post the link to the game aswell tomorrow when we hopefully upload it if theres interest :mrgreen:

Also too much high end in this one? Could just be that my heaphones are jank though :)