My new(ish) remix of Etorna_Z's Temporary Daydreams

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I forgot to post this here, but I decided to follow the bandwagon and do my own remix of Etorna's short song, Temporary Daydreams. I came up with two versions of it, but the one I like is the only one on my Soundcloud right now. I decided to evoke less of the temporary and more of the daydreaming, although it fits perfectly in line with the rest of my dreamier stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/pansonics/tempor ... nics-remix
I just listen to the original, it's a nice track.

Your remix is great, I do not recognize the original, it's quite different.

Did you use the Kicker for the snare?
I actually used a few layers for it, and adjusted the volume on each layer to make that sound. I used Kicker and two samples from two different packs, threw on some reverb and compressed it a little bit, and that's what makes the sound.
I feel a little nostalgia listening to it :cry:
D.Ipsum wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:24 am
That's exactly what I was going for. Whenever I thought of "Temporary Daydreams" I always thought of being in a happy place that you always were pulled out of, and wishing to go back to said place. My interpretation of Etorna's song is that longing to go back to the happy place. :)
pansonics wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:15 am
D.Ipsum wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:24 am
That's exactly what I was going for. Whenever I thought of "Temporary Daydreams" I always thought of being in a happy place that you always were pulled out of, and wishing to go back to said place. My interpretation of Etorna's song is that longing to go back to the happy place. :)
The origin of the world according to Courbet? :|
Yep, either that or just the nostalgia of being in a time I never knew about.
:lol: